Please make yourself familiar with my studio policies to ensure a safe newborn, maternity or baby photoshoot.
- I am fully vaccinated and boosted.
- There will be an Air Purifier with a Nanocapture Hepa filter running at least an hour before and during our entire session for extra protection.
- All props and the studio area are sanitized with a non-chemical, hospital grade disinfectant. This will be used on top of the regular cleaning and steam cleaning.
- Please take off your shoes and leave them by the door.
- Please wash your hands or disinfect them when entering the studio.
- I will be wearing a N95 face mask during the entire shoot.
- Please wear a face mask when not part of the shoot. When I am capturing your little one you are welcome to take off your mask in the sitting area as there are more than enough feet between us.
- I will be following the social distancing guidelines as much as I can. I will sanitize and wash my hands often during the session to make sure I can handle baby safely.
- I am trying to limit the number of people coming into the studio. Therefore, please do not bring siblings, friends or other family members if they are not part of the session.
Please cancel your session if you or anyone part of the session are experiencing any cold or flu symptoms. I rather have you cancel short notice and keep everyone safe and promise we will find another date when you are healthy again!
*All policies and scheduling is subject to change.