Please make yourself familiar with my studio policies to ensure a safe newborn, maternity or baby photoshoot.
- I am fully vaccinated.
- All props and the studio area are sanitized with a non-chemical, hospital grade disinfectant. This will be used on top of the regular cleaning and steam cleaning.
- Please take off your shoes and leave them by the door.
- Please wash your hands or disinfect them when entering the studio.
- I will be wearing a face mask during the entire shoot.
- Please wear a face mask when not part of the shoot. When I am capturing your little one you are welcome to take off your mask in the sitting area as there are more than enough feet between us.
- I will be following the social distancing guidelines. I will sanitize and wash my hands often during the session to make sure I can handle baby safely.
- I am trying to limit the number of people coming into the studio. Therefore, please do not bring siblings, friends or other family members if they are not part of the session.
- There will be an Air Purifier with a Nanocapture Hepa filter running during our entire session for extra protection.
Please cancel your session if you are experiencing any of these symptoms: Fever, cough, dizziness, lack of taste/smell, fatigue (not from lack of sleep).
*All policies and scheduling is subject to change.