I have all the props, wraps and snacks covered and I do not need you to bring much, but here is is a little checklist to make sure we have everything covered.
CHECKLIST FOR PARENTS: WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING TO A NEWBORN PHOTO SHOOT?
Here is a quick checklist for some essentials for your upcoming newborn photoshoot:
- Bring a snack if you have allergies or please advise me beforehand so I can make sure there are some available that meet your dietary restrictions. My studio is stocked with all kinds of snacks and I also have a fully stocked fridge waiting for you, ranging from Kombucha, to flavoured water, water to pop.
- Pack a spare change of clothes just in case there are any little accidents.
- If you are bottle feeding, please bring extra as the star of the show might be more hungry than usual. It is hard work to look this cute! I do have a bottle warmer at the studio.
- If the baby is using a pacifier, please bring it as well. If your baby is not used to a pacifier or you do not feel comfortable offering one, do not worry, I won’t be using it and always check with my parents before we start your baby’s photoshoot.
- Wear comfortable layered lightweight clothing as the studio will be very warm.
- Your outfits for the Family Newborn portraits. Neutral solid colours usually work best for the family pictures. Please check out this post for what to wear.
I want your newborn session to be a relaxed, comfortable, and a stress free experience. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out. Newborns are only teeny tiny for a short time and a newborn photoshoot is the perfect way to create and capture these precious memories. I can’t wait to capture your beautiful family and create artwork for years to cherish!