You take a lot of time to research your photographer, book and capture your Maternity or Newborn pictures. Now what? You probably don’t want them to be sitting on your phone or computer?
In this digital age, it’s easy to lose sight of WHY we take photos. You want to display them proudly in your home, so you can enjoy them every day!
Why is it better to get prints from your photographer than your print lab down the road you ask?
- I work with a professional print labs that only services photography businesses. These printers produce a quality that is vastly different than the basic printers available at your local photo lab. The prints will be so different when compared side by side. The colour and depth won’t be comparable. Also I make sure everything looks perfect and can not guarantee any colour issues or fading over time with your lab. I work with many professional labs depending on which product you choose and guarantee they will outlast any consumer lab.
- My monitor is calibrated to the printers at the lab I work with. When printing with through your consumer lab you could end up with orange tinted skin tones, washed out colours.
- If you print larger images you will notice a big difference in quality. If you are already investing in getting your images done professionally you surely don’t want them to sit on a hard drive or phone. As a professional Maternity and Newborn photographer, I ensure also that the crop of the image is perfect.
- I will also guide you to which size would look best on your own wall. You can send me an image of your wall and I can create some mock ups for you showcasing your own images, so you see exactly how each size will look on your walls.
- Let me design your albums so you don’t have to waste hours to make it look perfect. This is what I am here for and before I send it to my professional lab you get a chance to look at it and approve it.
- Another big point to consider is that you invest in archival quality print products that will last for a lifetime and beyond while most consumer lab products fade over a few years.
Ready to get your prints on the wall and display them in style? Any other questions, please contact me, Tanja, Vancouver Maternity and Newborn photographer.