First signs of Pregnancy? It completely depends and is so different from mom-to-be to mom-to-be and even from one pregnancy to the next. Some women have no pregnancy symptoms early on, while others may experience symptoms such as fatigue, breast tenderness, and mild cramping already in week one. Some women may only experience a missed period and some women will have no symptoms at all.
Please find a list of possible other first signs of pregnancy below:
- nausea with or without vomiting
- breast changes including tenderness, swelling, or tingling feeling, or noticeable blue veins
- frequent urination
- raised basal body temperature
- bloating in the belly or gas
- mild pelvic cramping or discomfort without bleeding
- tiredness or fatigue
- irritability or mood swings
- food cravings or aversions
- a heightened sense of smell
- metallic taste in the mouth
A pregnancy test may return a positive result as early as 10 days after a person has had sex without contraception. However, it typically takes about 3 weeks before there’s enough hCG in the urine to produce a positive pregnancy test. To help ensure an accurate result, the best time to take a pregnancy test is 1 week after a missed period.
With my first daughter I had all the symptoms and was very nauseous, whereas with my second daughter I had no pregnancy signs at all during my whole pregnancy. So it really is hard to tell and only a test will give you the answer you are looking for.
Are you ready to book your Maternity session to celebrate this magical time? Please contact me and together we will create your perfect pregnancy photoshoot in my Vancouver Maternity studio.