Do you want to capture your baby’s milestone, 6 months or 9 months? Choosing a season inspired theme for your baby’s photoshoot always helps to show the time of year the milestone happened through your photos.
Each season definitely has their own colours you recognize is by:
Summer: bright and cheery colours | Fall: oranges, reds, brown tones | Winter: whites, blues, pastels | Spring: greens, yellows, reds
Let’s pretend it is a fall inspired photo shoot. You will find some inspiration below that help you come up with your unique design.
Here are a few of my favourite fall inspired milestone photoshoot ideas:
- Get Colorful – I’m sure you can imagine a fall palette in your head: shades of burgundy, crimson, orange, mustard, and brown. These colors look so beautiful and cozy!
- Sunflowers – I love using sunflowers because the blooms are so big, and babies are so little. I love these as they add a cheerful and bright punch to the photos.
- Pumpkin Patch – Of course, pumpkins probably come to mind for fall, but you don’t have to stick with the typical orange ones. If you want a classic theme, use a few white pumpkins to pair with your set, or maybe go with gourds. If your baby is starting to stand, a huge orange pumpkin is a cute prop for your baby to lean on.
- Chunky Knit – Incorporating chunky cable knit scarves, blankets, and hats add lots of texture, colour, and coziness to the photos.
- Leaves – Incorporate nature’s own beautiful as they add lots of texture and colour to your images. Which baby/kid does not love to play in a pile of leaves.
- Plaid – A plaid blanket, tin buckets, rustic wood bowls, woven baskets, and burlap all lend themselves to a charming fall feel. How cute would your little one look in a plaid shirt on a wooden backdrop.
Too little time to plan and ready to schedule a professional Milestone session? I am happy to help come up with your perfect theme and capture those important milestones for you. Please contact me and we can get started planning your baby’s photoshoot at my studio in North Vancouver.